Epionce is becoming one of the most popular ranges used by doctors and medical aesthetic clinics in the UK. Epionce skin peels are simple, effective and proven. Developed in the U.S, paraben and fragrance free, Epionce is suitable for even the most sensitive of skin types and especially effective for ageing, sun damaged, scarred and blemished skin. Using botanical ingredients and formulated to improve the appearance and texture of the skin by increasing cell turnover, the physician-strength Epionce Peel System provides corrective benefits with minimal downtime.
What makes Epionce different?
- Epionce formulas help block inflammatory factors in the skin.
- Epionce formulas repair and strengthen the skin’s protective barrier
- Epionce products effectively deliver ingredients through the stratum corneum to reach the targeted cells with minimal barrier disruption
Epionce products help to:
- Visibly reduce skin imperfections
- Prevent the chronic damaging cycle which leads to visible skin ageing
- Lessen the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and irregular pigmentation
- Clear acne and rosacea flare ups
- Repair and protect damaged skin following procedures such as laser and chemical peels
- Relieve the symptoms of eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis
Epionce Lite Refresh Peel
The Epionce Lite Refresh Peel, is the entry point for clients new to skin peels, or for those looking for a more frequent treatment, that will boost the condition of the skin, by smoothing and brightening. This peel provides a positive anti-oxidant effect, contains anti-inflammatory properties and promotes collagen production. The Epionce Lite refresh peel is a light treatment that combines the benefits of a skin peel with little to no recovery time, meaning it’s great for all skin types, even if you suffer with rosacea or sensitive skin!
This treatment is great for the majority of skin concerns and can help with acne, post-acne discolouration, rosacea and over red skin, sensitive skin as it strengthens the skin’s natural barrier response, which also helps improve signs of ageing and overall dullness of the skin. A light and balanced treatment, the Epionce Lite Refresh Skin Peel is the ideal choice if you want your skin to feel refreshed.
What’s in it?
- Malic Acid 30% – Potent Alpha Hydroxy Acid that encourages cell turnover, hydration and reduces problem bacteria.
- Salicylic Acid 5% – Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties improve skin clarity and texture by cleansing pores; lipophilic properties boosts the penetration of malic acid for optimum cell turnover.
- Willow Bark Extract 14.5% – Anti-bacterial and comedolytic properties help cleanse pores.
- Onion Bulb Extract 0.5% – Anti-inflammatory properties calm and soothe the skin. Contains quercetin to stimulate and encourage the production of collagen and elastin.
Epionce Corrective Peel
The Epionce Corrective Peel is a more advanced treatment then the Epionce Lite Refresh Peel. The Epionce Corrective Peel is formulated to improve the appearance and texture of the skin by increasing cell turnover to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage. The treatment can be varied in strength and intensity, thereby customised to your individual needs. The corrective peel produces optimal results as a course of six and requires using Epionce products two weeks prior to the treatment taking place.
What’s in it?
- Prep– Thoroughly cleanses, degreases and sterilises the skin’s surface before applying the peel.
- sal-eSalicylic Acid 28%/pH 2.7 – Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties improve skin clarity and texture by cleansing pores; lipophilic properties boosts the penetration of malic acid for optimum cell turnover.
- Willow Bark Extract 6% – Anti-bacterial and comedolytic properties help cleanse pores.
- Onion Bulb Extract 2% – Anti-inflammatory properties calm and soothe the skin. Contains quercetin, which encourages collagen and elastin production.
- mal-eMalic Acid 50%/pH 0.7 – Potent Alpha Hydroxy Acid that encourages cell turnover, hydration and reduces problem bacteria.
- Neutraliser– Neutralises mal-e peel while calming and soothing skin.
the overall tone and texture of your skin
or reduce sun damage and age spots
or eliminate Hyperpigmentation and acne scars
the production of collagen resulting in firmer skin
EDS Genuine Derma-Roller
Epionce PeelFull Treatment
Improve the overall tone and texture of your skin
Let's get booked in
Book today with Rochester House Clinic and see our experts guide you through your procedure